Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 5, 2009

7th Week

Been feeling horrible these few days. I always feels hungry but can't seem to stomach anything. I want to eat but after eating a few mouthfuls, I want to puke. This is especially so in the evening when the stomach is bloated at its maximum. In the morning, my tummy is at its normal size but come to afternoon or evening, my pants/jeans will be so tight! Why is that so?? hmmm....

Now my boobs have also gotten bigger and I think I will need to purchase new ones soon. Kekkee. I be going to Bkk next week (15 to 19 Feb) and I will purchase them there! Hahhaa... Kekkee. Looking forward to that trip.

I know a lot of people has been telling me that I should not be flying but I have gotten the green light from the Doctor himself. Both Dear and I also feel comfortable hence we have decided, yes I am flying. I know that I am bound to get an earful from my parents and in-laws when they realised that I am flying while pregnant. So lets keep quiet for now.. Shhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment