Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Detail Scanning

Its a GIRL! I saw the radiologist who performed the scan on me typed the word G I R L in and I went hmmmm. With the swine flu going on, it was a little chaotic at TMC as we are suppose to fill up the forms and take our temperature before we were allow to go in. I will say that the things were not organised properly so things were a little messy. Thank God that the government will change it from Orange to Yellow alert on Monday.

The scanned showed everything is normal and baby is healthy. That is the best thing I had heard. Nothing really beats the health of the baby. During the scan she also showed us that the baby is growing normally and has the necessary fingers and toes. While showing us the scans, bb started to kick. Or should I say stamp her foot! She does not kick only once, she does it continuously for a few times! Maybe she thinks that she is Wong Fei Hong and performs the no shadow kick in my tummy. Hahhaa

I am leaving for the airport soon! See you all when I am back from Brisbane.

No comments:

Post a Comment