Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

One month

We have crossed the 1 month mark and the confinement lady (CL) is gone!! YES! Hahaha. Don't get me wrong. The CL is a great help to me during this period of time. When we got home from the hospital she went direct into cooking, sterilising and getting things ready for baby and me without hesitation. Both hubby and me were all tired when we got home from the hospital and were grateful for her help. She even asked me to express out the milk and told me to sleep while she feeds Janelle in her night feeds. Maybe I just cannot accept things that are not being done in a certain way. Conclusion! I can never hire a maid.

Days without the nanny is a little tough. I have to clean the house, cook and care for the baby on my own. Its a little more work then before but I am enjoying it. She can get really cranky at times when she does not want to sleep and wants to be carried all the time. Frustrating! But, when she just smiles or make a funny face at you when you talk or scold her, you will forget everything that you were angry about. Is that motherhood?

Photobucket
Sticking out her tongue

Photobucket
Her crossed eye look.

When she crosses the one month mark, we decided to shave her head botak. It was either we shave her during her first month or fourth month. During her fourth month is going to be CNY. We did not want her to be botak then so it was now.

Photobucket
One last photo before we bring her to the barber.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Botak!

She looks like a little boy boy now. When I bring her out, people will always ask me, is it a boy or a girl. Hahhaa. Will update more with more photos soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment