Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Janelle Talking?

Janelle has reached a stage where she will response to us when we talk to her. Finally we managed to capture a video of her cooing while I talk to her in the morning. Usually after she wakes up in the morning and starts to cry, I will pick her up and chat with her. It was a little difficult to capture this video as she will always keep quiet when the camera is rolling and start to coo again when we stop the camera.

Janelle has hit her 2 months mark and I also had successfully breast feed her for an entire two months. Hopefully I will have the willpower and strength to carry on as long as I can. Its not an easy task breast feeding a baby. If you are low on supply you worry that you do not have enough for your baby. If you have sufficient, you have to be careful and diligent to prevent the onset of mastitis due to engorgement. I also have to wake up in the middle of the night to express out the milk. That reduces the amount of continuous sleep that I can get. I am a big panda now.

No comments:

Post a Comment