Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Darling Turning One

My little darling is turning one!

Seriously I wondered where all the 365 days went. It seems that she was only born yesterday when she came into this world quietly and screamed after the nurse hit her butt. After that, we know that her cries and screams are loud enough for everyone to hear her.

Looking back at the photos which we had taken of her since the day she was born, I am amazed at how much she changed since day 1. Did she really change that much?

From the crumpled skin her to the plump baby to her now (she slimed down a bit).

From drinking only breast milk to formula to solids now

From when she could not even lift up her head or turn to standing and crawling now.

From not being able to recognize any of us till now she knows who is mummy, daddy (whom she bullies) and grandma and grandpa.


She have changed so much that I start to question if I have taken enough photo of her? Am I spending quality time with her since I have more responsibilities at work and flying around more.


Wonder what mischief is she currently up to at this moment in time when I am not around at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment