Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 24, 2009

5th Week

Reality has yet to set in for me.... or rather us.

We are accepting the fact slowly that another life is going to join us soon. Don't get us wrong that we are unhappy with a child coming into our life. It is just that we did not plan to have this kid in this point of our lives. Hence accepting that our lives are going to change and we will have new responsibilities as parents requires a little time. This is unlike if we were prepared for a kid, we would have been mentally prepared for him/her and will welcome the new life will much more joy. Although I have tested positive on two kits, I kept thinking are those two kits accurate?? Hahaha... I know if Chole knows about this, she sure scold me. Ok ok.. Those who know me well enough knows that I will usually procastinate over things.

Anyway... I tested again as I had another spare kit at home.... its positive. I am just afraid that its a false alarm and this will make Dear disappointed when we visit the Gynae and find that we were wrong.... Dear has been very patient and caring these few days... He will often warn me that I should not eat too much fast food as I love them a lot... He will also check if I have breakfast and whether I am hungry. He even bought me a camera for me to take photos as he knows that I will like to blog the progress of the pregnancy.

He was also very patient as I was scared about the pregnancy. He was always so assuring me although he was unsure about it himself at times. Thank you Dear. Now we wait for the appointment with the Gynae.

I am 5 weeks pregnant now... The nurse asked me to head over to the Gynae after next week. Wondering if its still early to see the doctor now, but I need a confirmation for the pregnancy and advise whether I can travel to BKK for my training program. I did inform only my manager about it as the pregnancy is still in its early stages. Everything is still uncertain now. We did not even inform our parents as if I want to fly, I can't tell them yet.

I have been feeling like vomitting at various times of the day... Sometime just before a meal... or when I see food. Wondered if its just my mind making me feel this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment