Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 15, 2009

I am Pregnant

I am pregnant!! I just can't believe it. Yes its really too early to be having a kid in this stage of our life since we are just married 3 months. It was really an accident, we did not plan to have a kid till 3 years later. This little kid just came along.

I had this feeling that I was pregnant when I miss my menses and my stomach was really bloated. I felt so tired and slept almost 12 hours on Saturday. The other day I also slept for almost 10 hours. I do normally feel tired during PMS but just one day was sufficient for me to recuprate, but this time.... Over two weeks I slept at about 10pm (by dozing off in front of the tv). Friends who know me... this is pretty early for me.

After chatting with a friend, she told me to wait till next week before I perform any pregancy check with the kit. However I was a little anxious and bought two cheap kits off the rack yesterday. I tested once I got home.

Photobucket
It was POSITIVE.

Maybe the test was wrong? So I called Dear to purchase a more expensive one. I made a mistake to call him while he was at home and informed him about the test. I should had waited for him to be home and tell him. I lost the chance to see the look on his face when I tell him that its a positive. Hiaz... this was the only time that I will get to see that reaction.


Photobucket
It was positive this time again....

With two kit giving me positive results it should be positive right? After that... both of us just sat in front of the tv looking at each other and smile at time to time. The fact that the both of us are going to be parents has yet to sink into our brains. Now I will try to find a gynae to check. I am a little worried as I am scared of the possiblity that the baby does not have a heartbeat. Hence I am not informing my parents now till we can confirm at least the baby has a heartbeat.

I am suppose to fly to BKK next month. I wonder if I should go now...

No comments:

Post a Comment