Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

15 Weeks

The last visit to the gynae was a reassuring one. The OSCAR test results showed that the baby is normal and he/she is growing fine in me. At that point in time, baby was around 106grams. Yes, 106 grams! hahha... That is very small isn't it?

As I had been getting dizzy spells, I asked the doctor about it and he suggested that I should check my vision again. He suspected that the glasses that I am wearing might not be suitable for me anymore. The change in vision might have resulted in the dizzy spells which I have been getting in the evening.

He was also pretty funny when I told him that I feel dizzy after taking dairy products. He just nonchalantly told me not to take dairy products and he will prescribe calcium pills for me instead. Hiaz....

I have not be gaining much weight either. I just simply gained 0.5kg in the last few weeks. However as the nausal feeling has slowly disappeared, my appetite has increase a little. I still can't eat much for dinner as the stomach is pretty bloated at the end of the day. At least I am able to stomach my entire lunch and still have room for a little more. Today, I gave my colleagues a scare when I told them that I still felt hungry after a plate of mee goreng. Hahhaa.

I still don't look pregnant at all. At the most I look like I did not exercise for a while as my tummy seems a little rounded. I doubt that people will believe that I am pregnant if they were to see me. Most of them even said that I lost weight. I hope baby is growing well.


Been having sleepless nights as well. Previously I will be knocked out by 9 or 10 pm. These few weeks I have been sleeping at 1 am or even later. Oh dear....

No comments:

Post a Comment