Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 27, 2009

Changes

Recently I feel the changes made to my body in the recent weeks. I feel weaker then normal. I don't get headaches or feel dizzy at all but recent weeks I always either have headaches or feel dizzy. This is especially so when I just taken dairy products like cheese or milk. I only realised it today when my colleague helped me to purchase milk in the afternoon. I feel nausal and dizzy almost immediately when I consume it. hmmmm... I think I should ask the doctor tomorrow.

I also found that I will have nose bleeding occassionally. I woke up a few mornings and found my nose to be bloody. I brushed off those few occassion as I thought that I have scratched myself while sleeping. But today, my nose bleed again while I was driving myself to work. Wonder why....

I hope that bb is fine and growing strong inside me. I have been performing an installation for a strong alkaline chemical company. I have to prepare the sample for this installation. The chemical was so strong that my eyes will hurt. Haiz... I really have to talk to my boss....

No comments:

Post a Comment