Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 20, 2009

13 Weeks

I finally reached the end of my 1st trimester. Hurray!!! But I just don't feel any better especially these few days. I even puked along the corridor before I could even reach home. I start to get dizzy spells and feel nausal the entire day while I worked. I assumed that things will be better for me once I hit the end of my 1st trimester. I wondered if the nausal feeling will ever go away.

I have started telling colleagues and friends that I am pregnant. I don't look pregnant at all now as the stomach is still not showing. But when I feel like puking and start making vomitting noise, everyone will ask. Are you pregnant? haha. The look on their face will change when I just nod to answer them. They will go: REALLY? Yes yes, I am pregnant. A little one will soon come into our lives. Sorry if I have not told you about it before, I was worried that something might go wrong and I might not be able to explain to everyone if a miscarriage or complications took place. Hence the silence. Please forgive me.

2 comments:

  1. Be positive!! =) You are THE Vicky Tan leh~!! =))

    Have confidence, there will not be any whatever u are talking abt! =ppp


    Matt Tjow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... Thanks for the vote of confidence.

    ReplyDelete