Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 29, 2009

36 Weeks!

Visited my gynae today again. Since I am in the final stage, visits to the gynae has increased from once every 2 weeks and today Dr Kee announced that I have to visit him once every week. Oh dear...


Dr Kee checked the baby's heartbeat and found it to be normal. The EGC scan also showed that the baby kept moving during the entire monitoring procedure. She is so active. During the scan the nurse also commented that my tummy still look very nice as there were no stretch marks. I am lucky that till now there were no stretch marks but is this going to last?


Bb's head has already turned but has yet to engage into position for labour. Dr Kee also mentioned the possible symptoms that indicate that I would be in labour and to call him if I were to experience any of the following:



1) Contractions (harding of the tummy) in 15 to 20 mins interval
2) Presence of mucous bleeding
3) Breakage of the water bag.

When Bb's weight was measure, she weights a weight of 2.48kg now 200grams more from just two weeks ago. I have also gained a total of 10kg from the start of the pregnancy. Oh dear...Oh dear.. hahaha so much weight gained!

Hmmm... when should I go on leave??

No comments:

Post a Comment