Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 19, 2009

6 Days

That is the no. of days left before the EDD date that my doc has given me. I have not gained any weight since last week and bb's weight was also almost stagnant. Bb has not moved into my pelvis hence she isn't engaged yet.


Initially I was worried that bb will come early now I wondered when she is ready to meet the world and as a friend mentioned, breath in the air in Singapore. Most of our friends had given birth 10 to 14 days earlier then the EDD. Only one of my friend gave birth 5 days after her EDD date. Even the confinement lady called me and asked me if I had given birth. She was worried that I forgotten about her.

I have started taking my leave to stay home instead of going to work as I have to clear my leave which were brought over from the previous year. Friends and colleagues have been nagging at me telling me to rest at home. I was just simply afraid that I will be bored since I am so used to the hectic working life. Its a good thing that its the long weekend so hubby is at home with me on Monday.

Bb, when will you like to meet the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment