Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Not yet

Yes, I am still around at home and going to work tomorrow. The gynae just confirmed that bb is fine and that she has grown amazingly in just one week. From 2.6kg to 2.9kg (almost 3kg)! Previously she just grow 200g every 3 weeks but this time, 300grams in just 1 week???!!! Now I am afraid that she might be a little big for natural birth, but the gynae said it should not be a problem and that I should give it a try.


I had stopped driving for a while and has been taking cabs around quite a bit. Most of the taxi drivers are quite nice when they see that I am pregnant. Some even give me advises as they are fathers or grandfathers themselves already. However the taxi driver I met yesterday was the most scary one.


He changes lane without checking if there is any vehicle in the other lane. He does not even know where is Far East Plaza, so I gave him directions on how to get there. Even so, he almost wanted to take the Thomson Road Exit on the CTE when I already informed him that its Cairnhill Exit. When he turned into Far East Plaza, he striked the curb. I got off the cab after we paid him. I was afraid for my own life.. I kept thinking what if we get into an accident?? I might not feel so frightened if I am not pregnant.


The worst thing is that I think I dropped my phone on his taxi! I called the cab company but nothing....The worst thing about loosing the phone is the contact list. So friends, do sms me your mobile no with your name so that I can rebuild my contact list.

No comments:

Post a Comment